View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veejayy View Post
OP,

I had the RX-8 R3 option and thought it was the cheap man's Cayman in terms of handling. Just spectacular. The steering feel was 98% of a Cayman.

Had an S2000 and despite being a Honda fan boy never really jelled with the car.

My current ride is 2013 GTI which is the DD and i love it I am looking to add a second car.

I have done two long term test drives in a 2013 Z touring and too be honest i really have not thought about anything else. The "negatives" loud, noisy , two seats make it an effin sports car.

I am going to purchase one without looking back.

Good luck!
I always wanted to throw an rx8 around a track. I wouldn't want to own one to be honest but if given the chance, I am sure I would have a huge smile on my face at the end of a track day.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote