View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
Honestly I'm sticking with Mobil 1.

I did tons of research and found out that Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette put M1 on all their cars. A bunch of other performance cars too. I called the local dealerships and asked the service managers, they all said M1.

Redline is cool, but it's no better than M1. Redlines marketing team's done a good job of marketing their oil as premium oil, but auto manufacturers don't buy it.

If you talk to hardcore Redline believers, they're all going to swear by Redline no matter what. If someone already firmly believes in Redline, they will find flaws in M1 so they can prove that Redline is better. So i'm not here to convince anybody to switch to M1.

Redline is more expensive, but it is no better than M1. All the people I've talked to, they all said the same thing, you can't go wrong with M1.

I'm going to stick with M1. I can't argue with what auto manufacturers suggest.
My oil report says other wise!