View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zteve
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370Z MB w/Sport
Zteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar-Eclipse View Post
You joke but I actually did have this happen once. I was cleaning my Smith and Wesson on the cofee table and some "super cleaner" sales people knocked on the door. Their sales pitch ended very abruptly when they looked past me to the coffee table and then to my right arm clutching something (my Ruger) behind the door.

It was my fault for thinking it was my brother at the door (he had called to tell me he was on his way). But sketchy sales people are just another good reason to carry a pocket pistol.
when it comes to shotguns and soliciters, i never joke. had a few home invasions happen in this area from these scammers.