View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #63 (permalink)
italy3541
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014BMW Z4 35isdrive
italy3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to italy3541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
italy, calm ur pepperoni nips brutha, and i could have sworn i said i wasnt mad about the price change, lets not get mad on people on the forums b/c you got butt hurt, and yea you can dig up old posts and say omg how can your mind change, yea minds do change and mind changed what can you do about it? thats how i felt then and this is how i feel now. and fine ill retract the comment on saying people who are butthurt by the price drop are not z enthusiasts. fine. anything else you need to say?
im not mad at anyone on the forum, I was simply pointing out that you were concerned about paying to much for a z just a few months ago and now ur mind changed. people do change their minds all the time, nothing wrong with that. what I had a issue with was ur comment about being enthusiasts. I was just pointing out that you cant judge someones love for cars by getting mad at a manufacturer for killing the value of their car. no need to get butt hurt for me just giving my opinion about what u had said.. anything else you need to say?
italy3541 is offline   Reply With Quote