View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #172 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvitdk View Post
Oh, OK so I am not a good person because I agreed to buy the car for the price I was OK with. I guess they twisted your arms on buying an overpriced car. Go ahead, I make it official:

You are officially allowed to get my refund if Nissan gives any, in the meantime I enjoy a car which I thought to pay an agreed and accepted price for. Maybe due to the fact that I am in manufacturing and sales business makes me see things a but different, but to each it's own I guess

Sent via Tapatalk
Brother, relax, I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not here to point fingers or blame on anyone who is on THIS website. I'm not saying you're a good or bad person either. I'm really truly sorry if it comes off that way through the Internet.
And I am also in business and manufacturing and I KNOW that the market fluctuates and yeah, prices change and whatnot (A few years back we couldn't get stainless steel because China was buying all of it and as a company we lowered our profit margins and issued a statement to the customers stating that the price of our goods might and would go up because of the price of raw goods.)

At this point I believe a refund is VERY likely for those who ask, same with the guys who fought the price on the steering lock before the recall and who got their money back. Same with the people I have personally helped get money back because their car sat in the shop because of a blown motor or some other reason. Yes, they can take the "shít happens" approach, that this is just what happens when you buy a car, but why not ask for a change? It can't really hurt. And again, NO BS, I am MORE than willing to call corporate as you, and if/when that refund comes in, you donate it to charity, or donate it to the troops.