View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 02:28 AM   #154 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

well back from the dealer....bad news is the deal fell through for me and wasnt able to get myself into a new Z, but we all know life is not fair sometimes...in any case i did manage to get a close up look and test drive of the new 2014 and from the time i spent wit it i can say for sure it is the same as the 2013's and no there arent any brake ducts. on a lighter note i did manage to get myself back into the nissan family at least and walked away with an almost fully loaded versa note for a heck of a good deal so for me at least it will be another year or so of lurking until i can get things straightened out and who knows by then the next Z will be out and it will be just as good or better than the current Z, but i will not give up until i get into another Z and to all who currently own a Z, i hope you enjoy them as much as possible