View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #93 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo09 View Post
I shall try this one again.

Now that the car is pretty much neutral, you have to get ready for the snap over-steer that will now happen with this setup. I have been driving for 3+ years with a total under-steer pig so it is a learning experience. Here is an example of my learning curve at 95mph!!!! lol I was running my fasted laps ever (and not really trying) when the car just came around. I hate it when that happens!!!!!! lol

Snap Over Steer with the Nismo Turn 2 TWS - YouTube
Now that it what I call a "sh1t and giggle" moment ("sh1t" as it happens and then a giggle when you realise you didn;t hit anything).

I've had confirmation from SPL that the wait is now 6-7 weeks, and I have my order confirmed.
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote