View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Depends on if he comes forward on his own or has to be tracked down. It's hard to defend going into hiding after something like that.

I'm not going to get into the issue of nobody helping, or even putting the damn camera down. That's just disgusting.
What do you mean with the camera? This is a dash cam.

And I THINK the driver of the car with the dash cam called 911 earlier than it seems. Also, this was in Korea Town, some of these people don't even speak English (notice the driver's camera had KPH) so maybe he called someone else to call it in?

But yes, I still agree, and if it was me, I'd AT LEAST TRY to help the guy and move him out of the middle of the road at least...

I hope the GTR owner comes clean