View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
No problem man glad to see you going forward with the project

I really think you should upgrade your housings to reach your goal of 600 whp on high boost with 9:5 CR. With the lower compression it's going to take more boost to make 500 plus WHP and to reach 600 WHP I think the turbos will run out of steam and hit a wall. I say this because two car's I know of that are local and built motor TT have yet to hit 600 whp .

Your in Dubai it's hot you don't want to push the turbos to the limit and blow hot air into the engine your better off making more efficient power with bigger housings.
I tried to explain. Funny part was reading that he would make his goal with no problem.

OP Squeeze has already been down that path. Good advice.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote