View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Thank you!

Mr.Squeeze! I wanted to thank you in public for answering all my questions in PMs

For now im looking to make 600 WHP on high boost anything beyond that will be a bonus for me, and 500 WHP on low boost

My external wastegate sping is 10 PSI

No problem man glad to see you going forward with the project

I really think you should upgrade your housings to reach your goal of 600 whp on high boost with 9:5 CR. With the lower compression it's going to take more boost to make 500 plus WHP and to reach 600 WHP I think the turbos will run out of steam and hit a wall. I say this because two car's I know of that are local and built motor TT have yet to hit 600 whp .

Your in Dubai it's hot you don't want to push the turbos to the limit and blow hot air into the engine your better off making more efficient power with bigger housings.