View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #281 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ70 View Post
I know exactly what you are saying and I have looked into that as an option. I realize that companies do have DE versions of HFC's and TP's however as I mentioned I am not going to be buying these any time in the near future. I'm not in a rush to get this done so possibly by the time I am the headers specifically for the 370Z may be available and I would just go with them then. If I was in a hurry or wanted to do it right away then I probably would go and purchase these.
while you may consider it a PITA, as a last option is buying the Z1 headers, a new flange, cut and welding new flange on.

but then again, the 350z TP and HFC are much cheaper than the 370z ones so in fact having to use them is actually a bonus!
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote