View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #104 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
You're really blowing this out of proportion.
x1000.

Do you know how the free market works? Do you ever invest in the stock market? (I sure hope not) I don't understand why you are so worried about resale value. Do you plan on selling your car tomorrow? That's the risk you take buying new and something you have to learn to stomach.

While I commend you for trying (never hurts right?), I don't think you'll get very far. They don't NEED to do anything. YOU agreed to buy the car for that price. When you buy a TV and a few months later it goes on sale, do you call up the manufacturer and store and demand some compensation because you paid a higher price? A bit ridiculous don't you think? As far as the Mfg to dealer incentives- the dealer doesn't have to pass this along to the customer. It's a business after all and if they can sell for a higher price and profit, why not?