Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #73 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i rather scramble and get par to feel accomplished then play good to only then blow it on the greens and feel like shit
That's where the booze comes in handy

The last round I played a few months ago, there was a Par 5 where I started with a nice, straight drive and then rolled a beautiful 4 iron up to the front edge of the green about 25 ft from the pin under GIR (not a terribly difficult two putt). I guess I was still a bit amped from the great second shot and blasted the uphill putt over 10 ft past the hole. Coming back downhill was another terrible putt 8 ft back below the hole. My putt for par then ended up perched on the lip and did not fall until I gave it the final tap in for a bogey. When I got back to the cart, I slammed the half empty beer that I had waiting, and said, "man, that was a nice 4 iron!" My father just chuckled and told me I needed to work on my putting. I just ignored him

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote