View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #60 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck, you know I love you... But...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I doubt they'll do anything. You paid what you thought was a good price at the time. The current prices changed due mainly to the Yen weakening vs the dollar. Do you expect some kind of refund?
Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
Yes I do want some type of refund. Maybe not the whole amount but something. Think if the people who bought their cars just a week ago it's kinda bulllshit. I paid what I thought was a good price for a $37000 car not a $33000 car. Iv only had my car a couple if months and only have 600 miles on it now its worth $4000 less just because they lowered the price on the new ones. Add that to normal depreciation and my car has crap value...

I really can't believe they lowered the prices here in the US. As I said before, the Americans are crazy, they'll go with pitchforks and rifles to corporate and start hell if they were just told that their car lost resale value overnight