View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:21 AM   #107 (permalink)
w0rM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z06
w0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical View Post
Picked up some washers at the dealer and saw the Nismo Juke sitting outside and had to to check it out. The seats were awesome! See that a couple other people have commented positively on them in this thread as well. Also the steering wheel was so nice too. Love the alcantara on it.

I'm going to guess that the steering wheel is swapable into the 370, but what about the seats? I have the touring seats too but really liked the seats.

Had to get out of there before the Juke grew on me even more....lol so no time for a test drive.
Yeah, the Nismo seats are really nice especially. My base model is a little different but they're super comfortable. I can't wait to try a little road trip in it. I haven't had a car that was comfortable enough for a 5 or 6 hour drive in a long time.

| SOLD September 14th, 2013 | My Build Journal
w0rM is offline   Reply With Quote