Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Need some advice...the R version of Nissan has over 500 hp and costs about 100 grand..the Ferrari spider has about the same....but costs about $270 grand,.,.so what is the difference? Why should I pay the difference...??

I cannot decide which to buy... I will explain this more in detail after I get a bunch of responses..

Thanks
If you have $300k to buy a Ferrari and can maintain it, you're asking the wrong questions... A Ferrari is A FERRARI!!! That word is worth it's weight in gold. It carries prestige... Nissan... Um... They make $15000 cars... No prestige there...

And you're comparing a big heavy 4 seater car to a 2 seat Italian hypercar that's a convertible that has an engine that SCREAMS...

The GTR is better value in terms of speed and maybe handling, but again, the Ferrari says Ferrari

EDIT: you own a 370Z but you're in the market for a $300k car...? Did you win the lottery? Can I have $10k? I had an unexpected bill come up today...

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 07-25-2013 at 10:19 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote