View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Welcome to my world, where Toyota camrys leave me in the dust because i don't wanna floor it every red light..
Yup!

Besides, maybe they actually DO have an emergency or something that is causing them to floor it, and not a contest.

Of course, not many Camry's leave me in the dust in normal driving anyway...

I honestly just drive how I wish everyone would drive. A balanced low risk, ultimately. Yeah, I rev it up and sometimes go fast, but it's not around other people or in risky situations.

As such, I don't think I've attracted any a-holes in the Z that I wouldn't encounter with any vehicle anyway. You know, the ones who get just absolutely livid because you don't turn right at a red when you have no visibility around or over the Tahoe to your left, or aren't going 20mph over the limit, or are going slow when there are kids/animals/objects near the road, etc.

The one set of exceptions though is anyone I see already driving like an a-hole. I'll passive-aggressively make sure I'm just slightly in their way or inconveniencing them; basically just give back a little what they give to the world. A little bit of empathy and patience and relaxation could change so many people's attitudes/personalities...
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote