View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

I got an '09 with 25k on it 2 years ago-
Only issues have been steering lock (left me stranded with a $175 tow).

"Also looking at C5 Z06's, Audi S4's, and BMW 335i's. This is going to be a long-term car for me. I want to find something I love and keep it for a long time, which will be a new experience for me!"

z06 will be much faster - less quality interior by a long shot, maybe more mechanical issues.
s4 - older gen has around the same hp as the 370z, except its AWD. Interior is better. Worse MPG. EXPENSIVE Maintenance. EXPENSIVE Parts.
335i - Nicest interior IMO. Fast, but around the same as 370z without bolt ons. Parts are expensive. Service is expensive. Itll last a long time (probably til turbos go or another part breaks).