View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
This is a good point. Too many people go too aggressive on pad choice. They figure "I'll just get the more aggressive one since it'll hold up better if I ever track it". The problem is that initial bite. A lot of the more aggressive pads only work well once you get some heat into them. You may find yourself sailing right through the first stop sign on your morning commute.
I had really aggressive pads on my GST Eclipse years ago. You know, the carbon ceramic, laced with adamantium, or whatever. Those things were horrible. I literally hit a few things, my neighbor's napping dog included (he lived), while pulling out of the driveway. I believe I bought Hawk HPS pads for the 350Z. The fact that there was virtually zero brake dust was a huge plus.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote