View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:49 AM   #57 (permalink)
MrAurora
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo 370z PW M6
MrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really nice

Well, you guys are nuts - how many $200 tows are you gonna pay for in order to get a $700 job for free. I hear what you are saying but i think you may feel differently if you were in the situation. I don't wanna bring it somewhere i dont know for one and i also dont wanna bring it to a yes man, spend extra money hauling it there, way more inconvienance getting it there and picking it up, and then finding out it's not covered anyway. I ran into that before back with my old 350z and a shady dealer. It's just a bad situation all around. I understand that a car consists of probably 100,000 parts and stuff happens but i think Nissan isn't handling this right. It's not a dealer issue. Nissan has this explicitly listed in the powertrain section of the warranty that pops up at the dealer as not covered. They went out of their way to state it isnt covered - like a business decision to avoid paying for a known issue.
MrAurora is offline   Reply With Quote