View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubs234 View Post
Not a god damn thing? how about 2011 nismo? Because car and driver says that when they tested the 2009 nismo vs the 2009 touring. The Nismo was only .1 second faster and wasnt a big diff in handling at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubs234 View Post
I thought they changed smoething with the nismo brake pads?
Yep, not a god damn thing. The Nismo isn't faster really, it's a Sport, with a body kit, a bit extra HP (exhaust included), different suspension and different wheels

Now somewhere mid '10/11 they changed the struts, BUT I believe this was only for NON Nismo models.
Now, Nismos DO NOT come with Nismo pads, I believe they made it an option after one of the car magazines crashed their test car.

So '11 remained unchanged as well

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 07-25-2013 at 01:32 AM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote