View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Rockford Fosgate Speaker Install Help!

Hey guys so I am in the process of installing some Rockford Fostgate Punch P165s in the doors and I can't figure out what the instructions want me to do. 2 out of 3 holes line up, but I cannot get the third. It is just barely missing the hole. The instructions are also pretty confusing (for me at least).

Here are the directions I am following.

Here is the adapter ring

Now the screws are a little too small for the stock holes so I am guessing it is why they want me to use the speed clips.

Problem is, I cannot clip the clips onto anything. It is just too tight. It says something about drilling but I honestly have no idea where I should drill. As you can see, the adapter has plenty of holes and I can't see the point if the screws wont even tighten. Help would be greatly appreciated.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote