View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Going from memory, on a 3.7 with a stock redline, those turbos are still within the efficient part of the compressor map at 14-15 psi. That's still going to be a lot of power.

Plus, there's a lot to be said for overbuilding for reliability.
You have to factor in the built block. He will need to push more boost to get to the power level stock block makes. I don't know what compression he's at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkNismo View Post
Is this the first short block from IPP? I dont see anything listed on their website for the 370z.

Nice buid list. how many bills does that short block go for?
I haven't seen listing neither but OP said it's from IPP n I don't recall him making any other for these motors yet. They cost a little penny but very reasonable.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote