View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #886 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
It didn't hit the undershroud, well, it didn't sound/feel like it. It ended up bouncing around the mid/back half of the car. Wastegates, driveshaft, exhaust is all I have to worry about.

A metal undershroud from Joe at Z-Speed is on the list. I'm holding out because the shipping for the part is almost as much as the part itself. I hate the IDE of spending that much money on shipping.
I want to get an under shroud to think we could see if anyone else is interested in trying to get a mini GB for ONT owners with one central pick location to save on shipping. Worked good for my oil cooler I got......mind you there was supposed to be 7 kits ordered in the end it was only 3 kinda RETODDED! But I still got it for cheaper (total price shipped everything) then listed here on the site at z1

Z1 Motorsports 370Z/G37 Oil Cooler Kit

EDIT: Stupid link wouldn't save the info selected

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 07-24-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: LINK FAIL!
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote