Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #2046 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I'm waiting for the price to drop some more still. the market has to be flooded with ARs now that everyone that "needed" one got one in the scare and the manufacturers have caught up to demand.

Bottom Drops Out of AR-15 Market | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

ammo is a different story though.
Well, you do have until 1 October, but as that date nears, it will get harder and harder to find one available. The ones I posted up at $999.99 are gone. After 1 October you'll only be able to purchase a HBAR which for some reason isn't among those banned. You could just say screw it and move up to an AR-10 which won't be banned in MD.

As far as ammo goes, its starting to come back down and availability online is there. I picked up a thousand rounds of Tulammo 7.62x39 to use in my M10 762. Use http://www.gunbot.net and set it up for alerts. Cabelas is a good place to keep up with.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 07-28-2013 at 08:17 AM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote