View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #9175 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Been there, done that. Left the grille on to "warm-up", it started a grease fire. I look outside and there are flames shooting out of the grille and the thermometer is pegged at the 700° max.

Once it coooled down, i noticed that part of the aluminum bottom tray had melted away! I was just lucky the propane bottle didn't go off.
Well, I checked everything out, and the tray is actually in ok shape. It was a little bit warped in one corner, but easily bent back. It doesn't hold any real weight, so I'm not worried about it. Still gonna cost around $60 to fix it

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |