View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
didymus
Track Member

Drives: 280 / 370Z
didymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by innovate370 View Post
Hope Im not too late but check with your dealer. My dealer offered a deal to me about adding Some special coating every 6 months for me at the dealer for x amount of money wasnt that much either but i decided to not to go with it for now. Guy said basically they Wash and detail your car and add some special coating For 5 Years every 6 months.
Would NOT let the dealer wash my car... who knows who they have doing it. They could easily scratch the hell out of the car.

I have been using ONR and occasional optimum spraywax in my apartment without any hose. Works just fine. If I am in a hurry will just spray off at the coin-op place (tends to leave a lot of waterspots but better than nothing).
didymus is offline   Reply With Quote