View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T Z34 View Post
Hey Fuct

No, the nismos don't have a different fuel pump from the other Zs. Yes, running low on fuel will cause the pump to heat/work harder. Nissan fuel pump (17040-1EK0B) is a revised pump that doesn't come on '12 or older models. I'm not for sure if 2013s have it.

Now I request you take a sweeping right hander on very low fuel w/that revised fuel pump (17040-1EK0B) and see if it still fuel starves. Obviously take a small gas can w/you or have a friend trail behind you w/it so you don't have to call a tow. Please let the Z community know the findings. Thank you.
I don't think he wants his new fuel pump to burn out again...