View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 04:34 AM   #75 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB_Z View Post
You need huge force to the left side for a well maintained period of time no other way of fuel starve happening
This is not exactly true. (See Example Below) I think a lot of factors play into how/when this can happen. I have also had it happen enough now that I can feel when im pushing the corner to hard in relation to my fuel level.

This is a fuel starve corner for me at anything below half a tank. It is a short corner but has a nice bank to it that allows you to come in pretty hot. The lines are not exact but you get the idea. Yellow section is maintaining/rolling on throttle, Green section is WOT, Red section you guessed it, fuel starve.

This next example is how you describe it and has effected me at 3/4 of a tank once.

Color chart is the same as above. This turn is obviously much longer and has a much higher exit speed than the first corner. If you notice though in both scenarios I have not been effected until being WOT in the exit of the corner.

Again im boosted and require more fuel so maybe it hits me sooner?