View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:13 AM   #294 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post

First question would be is how would these numbers be affected with narrower rims. Say 19x9 upfront and 19X10.5 rear?
1010TIRES.COM - Wheel Offset Calculator

Quote:
Second question/comment - I assume the wheel diameter has no effect on width and offset on the stance.
Yes it does

Quote:
And third - how would these numbers compare to the "ideal":

19x9 +25 (front)
19x10.5 +25 (rear)
Front, 22mm more than stock inside and pushed out 22mm more. Vs the ideal, you lose 3mm inside and go out 9mm more.

Rear, lose 1mm inside and extend 11mm out from stock. Vs the ideal, you gain 13mm inside and go out 2mm more.

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but the above front wheel would be like running a 15 mm spacer on sport wheels and the rear would look more like the rear Nismo wheel without spacer.
You're wrong, its like running a 22mm spacer. The rear im not sure what the nismo has. Play with that calculator awhile and see what will work. What wheel are you talking about that's those sizes?

Last edited by synolimit; 07-25-2013 at 12:51 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote