View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #72 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
haha geez someone doesnt like jokes. i set that all up for a fast and furious joke. dont pop a blood vessel

you may just have a bad fuel pump or something if you had fuel starve at low G's. i'd say look into it.

as for the dragon if you take it on at speed then i think it becomes quite like a track but probably harder than most. might not be as fast but the turns come much faster and some are really tight. plus you only have 1 lane to use not a whole width of a track......oh yea and cops. difficulty seems to fall in favor of the dragon here lol 11 miles - 318 turns. how many does your track have
The dragon is more like a mild autoX course than a road course.

You'll see fuel starve on the turns you can gas out of, and a good bit on hellbender if you push it (but you're really getting into the "dumb" region at that point)
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote