Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
vband are awesome but they are quite more expensive than regular flange....
Since I made my custom exhaust I learned that vband is a must for quick disassembly and perfect alignment.
I didn't think they were bad. I looked forever (can't remember now, been to long) and what I came up with is 2 two bolt flanges plus the gasket was very close in price to a vband if not more. Only issue I had was the vbands I found for like $20 each was the ends were 409ss not 304ss, the clamp was 304ss though. The 2 bolt style were 304ss. 409ss works great and will last like 10+ years but just not forever like 304ss will. Vibrant I believe had one but we're talking $70-80 each. $50-60 more isn't worth it when 409ss should be good.