View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #68 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
all this talk of track turns and whatnot......when a group of guys and i did the dragon and those backroads at speeds most likely unsafe ones and never had one fuel issue. those tight turns and small roads are probably just as hard if not worse on the car than the track lol
and you won't get it on the dragon. Coming out of a turn there, you can't be on the throttle long enough to get it. Its definitely real and his fuel pump isn't failing.

I got it at 15/16ths of a tank at Road America coming out of the super long carousel at 105mph. Its a design flaw, pure and simple. It takes a prolonged full throttle acceleration coming out of a turn. My student was getting it at VIR this weekend at nearing the end of 25 minute sessions after a full fill up each time.

I don't get it anymore, but I have phunk's redesigned fuel system.