View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #2703 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
i actually tried to do that but since the eagle leds are pretty huge... i think 1'' diameter it didnt allow me for clearance

wired a direct line to the bat with a fuse and then tapped the cd player for a signal for my switch

haha yes they are although they are bright as hell they dont throw light as far as my headlights... but im pretty sure i can drive home in case my headlights both burned out at night
So how come you chose these particular ones and not something smaller that could fit behind the slots?

Not questioning your choice, just trying to learn for my own installation.

I was even thinking of maybe re-using the DRL on the 2013-14's. Not sure if that will work, since I do not have the body kit yet.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote