View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Yeah, thats right, I'm old. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. lol
I can still remember installing the first cd player marketed. (Yes, it was invented by Pioneer)
Nowadays, I can't keep up with all the new technology as far as iphones, apps, all the different types of media, ect. It really gets overwhelming. Not long ago, I installed a head unit for a young man, and couldn't figure out how to drop the face to slide in a disc. The little bastard laughed at me, and said it doesn't play cd's, only usb, sd card, thumb drive, mp3, iphone, bluetooth streaming, pandora, hd radio, xm radio, and I thought he said it vacuums the floor mats at night when you park it, and spritzes air freshener if it detects you farting......
I think its time to hit the sidelines!
i think russel invented the cd player and sony was one of the first to mass produce it. Sony made the first in-car cd player i think.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote