View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:54 PM   #64 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
haha geez someone doesnt like jokes. i set that all up for a fast and furious joke. dont pop a blood vessel

you may just have a bad fuel pump or something if you had fuel starve at low G's. i'd say look into it.

as for the dragon if you take it on at speed then i think it becomes quite like a track but probably harder than most. might not be as fast but the turns come much faster and some are really tight. plus you only have 1 lane to use not a whole width of a track......oh yea and cops. difficulty seems to fall in favor of the dragon here lol 11 miles - 318 turns. how many does your track have
I give up. You just don't understand the difference of a turn, the G's you pull, the duration needed in that turn etc to empty and dry out the purge container.

Last edited by synolimit; 07-23-2013 at 03:06 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote