View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #3552 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Going to the bank yesterday. Coming down the road. I see there is two spots open in front of the doors. As I pull into the Entrance of the driveway. Had a black woman behind me pull into the Exit of the driveway. Taking up both open spots. I walk up to her car and took this picture. When I got in the bank. She asked why I took a picture of her car. I said that I'm posting it on the web for everyone to see what kind of crappy parker you are. Should of kept my mouth shut. Boy did I get an ear full from her. She got so mad that she left without see the teller. LOL People that was in the bank at the time thought it was great that I said that. LMAO
Better watch out doing that. Next thing you know people will have ralleys all over the country for calling that woman out!

That's awesome though. F'in classy.