View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #49 (permalink)
MrAurora
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo 370z PW M6
MrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
not the only game in town...try a different dealership...there seem to be a few out there that are known pains in the arse. but there are others who are great partners in keeping your car in good working order, and support the customer with great service!!
I wish it were so. They really are the only game in town in my area unless i want to try bringing it to another state and hope for better luck. I think part of the issue is exactly that too - they are so busy i dont think they mind tell you to take a hike. Just getting a quote on the work was like pulling teeth. Call every morning and ask again - "bob said he will call you back" - then try again the next day. Think Bob even acknowledged the lack of return calls when i finally get the bob-inator on the phone ? Nope. The Bob-ster acted like i was lucky to even being speaking with such a power wielding individual. The Bob-meister is good people tho. Real good people.
MrAurora is offline   Reply With Quote