View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #279 (permalink)
jburke26
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sold Z
jburke26 is a glorious beacon of lightjburke26 is a glorious beacon of lightjburke26 is a glorious beacon of lightjburke26 is a glorious beacon of lightjburke26 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I'll definitely (eventually) get PS4.

My only concern, so to speak, is that I haven't seen anything yet that makes the PS4 really seem like a giant leap forward (compare PS1 to PS2 and PS2 to PS3 -- HUGE improvements in graphics).

So far, PS4 games look pretty PS3ish to me. I'd need to see something truly amazing to have me really excited about it, as opposed to feeling tepid about it and dreading the price.

I won't be buying it at launch, that's for sure. I'll wait until there's at least one game I am hell bent to get -- nothing listed for launch really does it for me.
I totally agree! I have seen nothing that is totally ground breaking and they have had 10 YEARS to develop these systems. I would love to see some new technology in the systems, even if it drives up the cost. At least give us the option for better models..

Options I would like to see...

-SSD Hard Drive (I am replacing the HD with a SSD on day one)
-4K Res for Gaming (PS4 only has it for video/picture viewing. This is obviously not a big deal now.)
-3rd party software allowed (XBMC would be sick!)
-Multi Display Support (Want to play GT and Forza over three monitors in my cockpit)
jburke26 is offline   Reply With Quote