View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #8887 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
we might get a little rain in the afternoon on my way home but it also looks like it might miss me. I will be in Stratford, Ontario

Big storm clouds to south west and north east when I look on the radar, as usual we just kinda sail through without to much sever storms unlike people in the GTA or other lake areas in ONT. I think living farther away from the great lakes helps with the thunderstorm situation.....
I think you are correct. the lakes create a lot of severe weather patterns...where I live is kind of a valley too between the Ohio River and Lake Erie. we get fog ocassionally but for the most part the valley protects us. weather goes north and south usually...we got hammered though on saturday...huge thunderstorams with high winds. I was fearful for Harry, couldn't see crap driving home from autoX.