View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 05:16 AM   #8886 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

story for you guys!
Sunday I finally get out of the house doing chores etc...open up the garage doors, piddling around.
A bluejay gets in the garage I noticed a bit later...freaking thing is flying all over the place. Mind you there are 4 doors in this garage, two of them are HUGE and this stupid bird cannot find its way out.
I sigh and go about my business knowing the idiot is going to crap all over Harry
LOL
I go out later in the afternoon...cat paw prints all over Harry's hood....not happy.
I go out a bit later...NOW there are also feathers all over the hood and roof...
I guess the bluejay got had by the calico...problem solved and only one small spot of bird crap...still paw prints and feathers on Harry.
Hoping to fix that this evening.
Harry is getting some hands on loving...

I love Harry.