View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #188 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I totally agree.

And Shamu how soon we forget you too where FI. You going to call me out have the balls to say my name. It's not your car. Don't worry about it. I have the money to test the limits and suffer the aftermath as you do to with some of your bogus upgrades. You've been suspended here once I guess you don't learn? Your attitudes does suck! You have no respect for anyone here. IMO it seems as your car and the way you do things is so superior.
I have lots of respect for people like Travis and others here just not few talking heads that seem to dominate many of threads here. My mild street legal supercharger install was truly stop gap until I had the 370z built into race car. I i did a couple laps on track and it was clear to me forced induction was a loser for a long term track car. Now that I'm building race car there's no way in hell I'd go FI with stock internal motor? I'm looking at NA 4.0 stroker build with dry sump. I don't need to spend $10k on turbo kit install to know it isn't well advised for a long term track car. But hey you have money to burn and more power to you! You'll have a cool ticking time bomb and I'm sure you will have a ...."blast"! I don't have money to waste and majority of work I have done on car is still there - not a lot of experimenting for me as I'm pretty conservative with my money. Sorry but I'm a born skeptic. And sorry if I rub some suspect characters here wrong way. I wont stop expressing my honest opinions. If you don't like what I post there is a simple solution just check ignore button.