Thread: When you Shift
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
no a friend of mine said not to do anything to it untill im 100% comfortable with it so ill take his advice on that now.

another question i have is when im on a uphill, i never have smooth shifts N-3....why is that any advice for that? do you even sshift into second on the hill or just goes 1-3?

or do ijust give it more has cause the rpm's fall faster?
Nothing wrong with putting in the clutch helper spring. It will give you better feel of your clutch. Sorry to say this, but your friend is incorrect.

Did I read your question right, are you saying you're skipping a gear while going uphill? I never do that, going down hill-yes.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote