View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBully View Post
He did mention he was going away to me as well if that helps to ease the brain a little. said it was this week and his car was in the shop waiting to get the kit removed. I was gonna paypal him half to hold it but never heard back when I asked for a list of parts and pictures. Maybe he is away.
That sure does help ease my mind, knowing that. Perhaps it's really just poor communication and bad timing. Only time will tell.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668