View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #32 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks for the inputs. LMBmikeZ, that's pretty damning D:

Yeah I'm losing hope with each day at ever getting pics. However, his previous sale of the Project Mu BBK was legit and arrived to the buyer well packaged, so I'm REALLY hoping that he's just not good about gettings pics...and making local sales.... He did say he's in Vegas from Monday through Wednesday, so I'm going to give him a couple more days, altough it seemed very conveniently timed. I believe the Paypal buyer protection works for 30 or 45 days, so as long as I get back in communication with him by this week, it shouldn't get dangerous.

Is it possible for a moderator to free up some of his inbox space somehow? He'd actually been replying pretty regularly until it got full.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668

Last edited by DarkJak; 07-22-2013 at 04:10 PM.