View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
MrAurora
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo 370z PW M6
MrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Sorry to hear how it went down for you. Seems it was the same for me at first, in city was ok, longer drives it would stick to the floor (at first I just thought it was the heat or something)

I "believe" it was covered under powertrain for me but let me go in my files when I get home and double check

I had to tell them many times it seems the CSC or MSC was going out on Z's everywhere as they heard nothing of the reports
Well, if you happen to find that and it says powertrain, you may be my new personal hero. I would love to have a little precedence because I know they are going to deny me. The thing I really don't understand is that if you google "CSC Failure" you get a million hits on 370's and G37's popping up first. Then there are recalls on 350z CSC's, bulletins on infinity g35s, yet they are still saying exactly what you said. It's not a known issue. This is the first we have hear of any issues ! Ironically it's the only bit in the powertrain made from plastic too from what I have read thus far.
MrAurora is offline   Reply With Quote