View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #27 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Going by post history, it looks like he just bought the car a little while ago and is now parting it out. Kinda odd, price too good to be true, lack of pics or communication, member since May, 40 posts, most of which are in his own FS/WTB threads. Hmmm. Be wary. I'd love to be wrong and you get a great deal on a kit. Right about now, though, it's both walking and quacking like a duck.
and to make it even better. I am local, <2hour drive from him said I'd do cash on pick up so no shipping no PayPal no nothing and he didn't want to take the deal which had me think something was up. 99.9% of the time sellers and buyers like to do it local when possible

Hope it works out for you OP