View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #45 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
Ok? and you paid a tremendous amount of money for a 370z which is a car!when you can buy a Nissan versa for 15K new.

First off you sound ridiculous. People like you are the reason tuners and other companies aren’t running to our cars to support them. The other titanium intake option is 2200 bucks. I'm not after the highest gains so dude please don’t consultant me about where my money should go. I wasn’t paying for the gain's of the unit's I’m paying for the fact that they are titanium and that’s what I want period case closed. People are starving in Africa? really but yet again you bought a 370z? The price for these intakes are irrelevant I saved for them I knew these were coming out months a head of time. For those who buy the meisterschaft system purely on sound it’s no different. When you buy titanium you're gonna pay period nobody should be surprised.
AMEN brotha....... At the end of the day you get what you pay for and you do what makes you happy. Being different and unique is a good thing. I bought my Meisterschaft exhaust b/c I loved the sexy arse sound it makes. Yeah I could have gone with something else that was a lot cheaper and squeezed out more hp, but I didn’t and I have no regrets.

I’m curious about the TI CAI though. I would think that the TI CAI would sound a little bit different since they are TI vs. stainless steel. I know that TI exhausts (assuming same exhaust) will sound a bit different compared to a stainless steel exhaust.

Once again mad props on the TI CAI and they look EFFEN clean. I had to look at the pics several more times b/c the look it just purely different. You are the very first person to my knowledge with TI CAI and do not let anyone put you down on your purchase. Remember people are always going to hate and be jealous of what others might have.

MacLean
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote