View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #6319 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Light turnout for the FFX meet today with Randy joining Patricia and I. We enjoyed some conversation under the umbrellas at Starbucks.

While we were at the Fairfax meet a group of folks with Dodge Challengers showed up for their own little meet. They come on Sundays to the VA sportscar club meet but decided to meet up this morning at FFX. I told them to join us on Saturdays every other week as we welcome everyone. They might do so at some point.
I know some of those guys from the Sunday meetup there. They're kind of "clicky" but nice folks.