View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca brazi View Post
Z seems to have slight pulsation/steering wheel vibration when on highway at 65+. My Nissan dealership looked at the car twice and resurface my brake rotors and reweighted my wheels and cannot find anything else wrong.

Anyone have any suggestions or know any good Nissan techs in the NJ/NY area that works on 370s that would be able to pinpoint the problem?
you need to check road force that simulates road condition on your tires. Good balancing machine should have it. Even tires at perfect balance with excessive road force/runout will cause shimmy at high speeds. Which nissan dealer did you go to? I'm from north jersey and just wondering
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote